Monday, November 23, 2009

D Day.....and V day!


So today is the big day. The phone calls will be made, Travel Agent and TMVC visited. I should know by midday if this trip is a goer. N making the calls first thing this morning after an anxious weekend for me. He is very cool calm and collected about the whole thing but I think that if the pin was pulled now I would be very disappointed. So am dropping Q off at kinder then going to book the flights with my wonderful travel agent Kay. 2.30 is TMVC which should be a barrel of laughs....not. I think I am pretty much up to date and the kids have had all of the routine shots. After much web browsing it looks like I need to decide re Rabies and Japanese Encephalitis. Kids will definitely need Hep A. Obviously I want the best for the kids but I also don't want to put them through any unnecessary pain. Will have to go Docs advice on this one. Will probably give them some panadol before we leave. Scarlett also has a cold so not sure how this will affect things. Why are there so many more questions than answers? Dang it....thats another question.

No comments:

Post a Comment