Friday, December 4, 2009

Almost There!

Well, we made it through the tough one....at least I hope it was the tough one. 9 hours to Bangers and the kids were great. In fact, Q was amazing, sleeping 8 out of the 9 hours. S less so. She probably got about 5. Why they feel the need to turn all of the lights on and stuff you full of disgusting noodles at 3 in the morning is beyond me. So up went the lights and up came a cranky little girl. I have to say though, they have pretty much been amazing so far. We have 2 hours here in Bangers which is a good thing because I reckon it took us nearly one to walk from where we landed to where we are leaving from. Man, its even bigger than I remember. So the kids are antsy now and just want to get there. It is only 1.15hr and we will be boarding soon. So far so good. Have not even had to bring out the big guns yet (I bought each of them a mini etcha sketch!) Wish us continued luck!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE! Sorry I missed you. Crap bugger. So caught up in own world of book launches, am horrid friend. Have stuff to send you already. SO glad you have big guns. So important. So wise. Oh my God. You're there! Right now! Write when you can. xxx

    ReplyDelete