Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas Eve!


Just wanted to drop a line and wish you all a very merry Christmas Eve! I guess it is nearing 8.00pm there so everyone is gearing up for Carols. Hope it does not rain for you. I happen to think that the Carols by Candlelight are one of the best things about Christmas and can't believe that it was 5 years ago that Nick and I wheeled our new little baby into our room in the hospital and smiled at each other at the cameras panning for those sleepy faces in the crowd. We now had one and had no idea what to do with it!!! Enough nostalgia, I'll start to get sad. I have asked Mr Phea to swing by at 6.00pm and we are off in search of some Christmas lights. We hear the US Embassy is quite beautiful. So enjoy the carols tonight and hope you find what you wish for under the tree in the morning. Will of course speak or Skype a lot of you tomorrow and will post pics when I get a chance. Have a peaceful evening and hope you are in full voice.....say Hi to Ray for me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment