Monday, December 14, 2009

The Things You See!

Honestly, the things you see! Now I did not see this one myself but it does not surprise me in the least. 4 on the Moto is not outrageous here at all. In fact, the motorbike is well and truly the family saloon here. People do all sorts of things on these bikes. Texting is commonplace. I can’t get my kids to sleep in the car yet they manage to get their kids to sleep wedged between 3 people on a bike seat. It really is an art. I was talking to someone the other day and they recounted what they had seen. This woman was breastfeeding on the back of the bike! If that is not bad enough, it was half time change sides. She could not swap sides directly in front of her due to the rest of the family sitting there. She thrust this dear little thing directly up in the air, with its little cheeks flapping furiously in the wind, and changed sides. Man, I wished I could have seen that. The image brings a smile to my face. Women of the world, I salute you. You just gotta do what you just gotta do!

No comments:

Post a Comment