Thursday, January 21, 2010

Hum Drum

Sorry the blog has been a bit slow of late. Things have pretty much been plodding along and basically, even over here; I’m not all that interesting! Jem was over visiting which was great and I had a fantastic time helping him to spend all of his money. I think he had a good time even if it was a bit of a whirlwind visit. I know we certainly enjoyed having him here.
Mt Phea’s bike fund is going well! We are up to nearly $600 now. Not too late to donate still and the details are on the earlier blog. To those of you who have so generously donated….thank you so much. I’m not quite sure any of us really understand the impact this will make on the family’s life. I guess I can just equate it to if there was ever a time you were a bit down and out, imagine someone came and helped you out when you were in no way expecting it. It would be mind blowing!
Kids are well however well and truly on their way to becoming expat brats! You will have to give me some time when we get home to get them back into line as at the moment they are not fit for human consumption. Remember, most of you are related to them so it is your duty to forgive them!!!
Nick heads away on Friday for at least a week. It will be our last week in the house so it is time to start to pack up! We move to a villa for 5 nights when he returns. After that 3 nights in Siem Reap, one back here and 4 in Bangers and then we are home. Not too sure if it has gone fast or not. Depends on the day you ask me (read….how the kids are behaving!)
Have started on my last minute shopping (much to Nicks disgust) and am having a ball. After having been here a while I have a much better idea of what things should cost. Mainly CD’s and DVD’s as well as a handbag or two!
Scarlett has just woken so will sign off for now. X

No comments:

Post a Comment