Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Why we are all a bit tired!


Here it is. The bit you have all been waiting for. The part where I have a whinge! Don't get me wrong. Love Asia, really I do. However, there are things that just drive me nuts and this is one of them. The view above is taken from Christopher's bedroom window. Yes, it used to be a house. Yes, it is being pulled down BY HAND! If that were not bad enough, Cambodians, being the hard workers that they are, work EVERY DAY! The banging starts at around 0630 and continues for the next 12 hours. Scarletts room is also on this side of the house and her rooms faces the house, or what is left of the house! All I can hope for is that once it is down they do not start to build immediately. Kinda feel sorry for the new guys moving in to replace us soon. It's gunna take a LONG time to build that new house.....

No comments:

Post a Comment