Sunday, January 17, 2010

I Will Never Tire of This!






Took Jem (Nicks brother) who is visiting out on the Mekong for sunset tonight. Every time we do this it is like doing it for the first time. Stunning. The good old sun has not let us down yet and put on yet another amazing performance. Jem is loving Cambodia (his stomach is not so sure, but, being the trooper he is, is out watching the football with Nick at the pub!). Scarlett has also been a bit ill with a virus. Main thing was the fever but had her checked by the Doc and that put my mind at ease. Quiddy got his toe jammed under the door and it may have a small fracture but he is ok. No point doing x-rays they say as there is no treatment except time. He is actually not too bothered by it which is great. My birthday was lovely. Went to Raffles for drinks but did not stay for dinner as Scarlett was still feverish and did not want to spend too much time from home. Will defiantly do it another time! NIc bought me a beautiful Peridot ring which I LOVE. In fact, I love it so much I just had to order the matching earrings. He also bought some flowers home which was lovely. Sorry to not be back in Mel for Stephs big 18th. Will buy you a drink when I get back Steph! XX

No comments:

Post a Comment