Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What I bought at the Russian Market this morning.



2 beautiful little Barbie brand dresses. At $4.50 each...who can buy just one?





Coconut shell necklaces....2 for $6.



Burberry Coat for Scarlett, Amazing quality (possibly real? if not a great rip off!) $11



Burberry jacket for Quiddy. Again, great quality. $8.



Disney bathers for Scarlett. $2.50



Manchester United kit for Quiddy. $6.50.

Did the old, I'm just popping in to pick up one thing and ended up with a bit of a haul. Honestly, with prices like this, it is hard to resist! It is amazing what you can find with a bit of digging. Gave myself a bit of a treat as I had to go to 3 supermarkets to get what I wanted this morning. It should not have even been that hard because all I needed was butter, milk and bacon! Love Cambodia....miss Safeway!

No comments:

Post a Comment